Adele had a bit of a run-in with “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston recently. The two stars found themselves in the same bathroom together and had some “girl talk” together. The story goes: She ran into Jennifer Aniston in a restaurant bathroom not long ago. The two started chatting from their stalls and Adele accidentally called her “Rachel” from her days on the show Friends. Apparently, Adele didnt know her real name!
Adele was lucky that she even made it into the bathroom though…why? Well, Jennifer’s security team had apparently banned anyone from entering the bathroom but Adele was personally chosen by Jennifer to enter! Looks like Adele has some superstar powers.
Either way, we’d like to let Adele know that the full “Friends” series is available on DVD now. Time to catch up girl!
For months, iPhone users have enjoyed the new 107.9 the End App. If you aren’t an iPhone user, but still have a smartphone, there is a really good chance that you are feeling left out. I feel your pain. I don’t have an iPhone and I want to be a part of the buzz surrounding the new 107.9 the End App.
So here is the thing. I over heard a conversation that I wasn’t supposed to hear. Something new is coming for non-iPhone users. I can’t say what it is, BUT….I can give you a HUGE hint. How? Well, that leads me to a video that I recently saw.
Watch the video and you should be able to figure out what is coming soon….
Oh yeah, this is 100% legit…there are multiple videos online, but I only recently heard about Shockwave.
My new favorite quote is from Charlie Sheen. When asked if he was on drugs, Charlie responded, “I am on a drug. It’s called Charlie Sheen”. Watch the video of the promo here:
Obviously the affects of “Charlie Sheen” are that the user parties with porn stars and threatens their boss. It got me wondering what other celebrity drugs would do if taken. Here are my thoughts. This is pure speculation:
1) “I’m on a drug. It’s called Justin Bieber”. Warning, taking Justin Bieber will cause young, teenage girls to scream, give white guys the ability to dance, and cause others to recognize your best personality trait as your hair.
2) “I’m on a drug. It’s called Lindsey Lohan”. Lindsey Lohan is the street name for a cocktail of ALL known illegal, and prescription drugs. Hits of Lindsey Lohan can’t be purchased. They can only be stolen.
3) “I’m on a drug. It’s called Miley Cyrus”. Be very careful when obtaining Miley Cyrus. Miley Cyrus is a very safe, placebo type drug until it ages 17 years. At that point, affects the incredible urge to take part in inappropriate sexual behavior, willingness to appear in creepy family photos, and an obnoxious, unrelenting drive to party in the USA.
4) “I’m on a drug. It’s called Kim Kardashian”. Taking Kim Kardashian will result in bloating, fullness, water retention, and loss of brain function. The first three side affects are exclusively seen in the buttocks of the user.
5) “I’m on a drug. It’s called Mel Gibson”. The most unpredictable of all the “celebrity” drugs. The Mel Gibson produces a high that you’ll never see coming. After taking a hit of Mel Gibson, violent outbursts are likely against your loved ones, which will put your career in jeopardy. Oh and you hate Jews.
Ahhh, the wonders of Photoshop! The creative designers at Worth1000.com have taken your favorite celebs and worked some magic to add a couple pounds (or fifty!) to their well know physiques. This is funny. Check out Paris Hilton below!
If only this happened every day on the subway, i bet New Yorker’s would get a better rep! By the way, proud native New Yorker right here…im very nice though, rare breed. Peep this video below, Rick Astley like whaaaaat. XoXo -OA